22 January 2013

Repro Log Cabin Comp Winner

A little bit late with this one, but it should affect the results. So the winner of the Dresden Plate template is:


Congratulations to: Cait 

who voted for Barnraising (which I called Barnstorming). So, I've emailed Cait, and should have her prize to her by the end of the week.

The Results

  • Barnraising - 3
  • Fields and Furrows - 1
  • Streaks of Lightening - 5
  • Star - 9
  • Sunshine and Shadow - 1
  • Other - 1
Very interesting results, all options got at least one vote. And the votes pretty much align with my top choices (Star, Barnraising and Lightening). I think at this stage I am going to go with the majority and make the Log Cabin Star. I think I will make a few more blocks, to make the barnraising outer section stand out a little more. And I have the feeling that I might have another one or two Log Cabins in me at some stage.


1 comments:

Congratulations to the winner! Love the look of your quilt.