19 February 2013

Competition Winner is....

The Winner of the Dresden Plate template is....Teresa!!

Congratulations, Teresa. I will email you to get your address. Sorry Joy and Joyce!!

Since there were only three entries, I just wrote the numbers on paper and got someone from work to pick it out of a cup!! So much easier than using the Random number thingy. Well, it's easy to use, it's getting the image that's a pain.

To add some colour to this post, here is a picture of a very old UFO that I am trying to finish. I got it to this stage about 15 years ago, then I stopped sewing and there it sat. I've dug it out to finish it. I don't have any of the cream left, so I can make any more blocks. It's a bit of an odd size, too long for a baby quilt but not quite wide enough for a lap or single bed quilt.

I found a purple and black stripe fabric that I think will make an interesting binding. I am going to try and pick up some batting during the week and get it quilted on the weekend. Man, I am powering through things now I've discovered machine quilting. I got my Japanese X and Plus and a baby quilt, quilted on the weekend. Yay!!


2 comments:

Yea!!! I thank you so much! Looking forward to receiving my prize!

Congrats Teresa, enjoy...