25 September 2015

Shaded Nine Patch Quilt Finished

This was the second project I started when I got back into quilting a couple of years back. It got as far as having the nine patches made and I was then distracted by other things. The last couple of months have been all about finishing off all my UFO's. This is the second last one. I just need to bind one more quilt and then I will have NO UFO's at all!!

This means I can now start working on new projects!! But they will be slow going as all my spare time is going into my new uni course.

All the posts about Shaded Nine Patch





4 comments:

Ohhhh, I absolutely love it!! Thank goodness it's nearly time to go home; you're making my fingers itch to stitch, LOL! :D

love this one will have to try that design.

What a great quilt. I love it.

Thanks everyone, your comments are much appreciated.